HEC COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS COMMISSION UK FOR MASTERS & PHD || 2022-2023 CSC Guide Official
Authority: Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC)
Scholarship Name: COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS COMMISSION UK
student Category: For Masters and PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Apply Method: Online Apply
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
How to Apply for This Scholarship
1. Pay RS 800 the Application Fee
2. First Apply online to Commonwealth (CW) Scholarship for Master & Doctoral studies (Ph.D.) through their Electronic Application System.
3. Second, Fill HEC Online Application Form Click Here.
(How you Fill Complete HEC Profile and How to attest Your Degree Click Here to Watch Video)
4. Deposit 800/RS HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Sector H-9, Islamabad for HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) to be conducted by Education Testing Council (ETC). All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility available across HBL branches in Pakistan.
5. No Need to Send Hard Copies. Hard Copies are required at that time when you are shortlisted.
Required Documents List When you are shortlisted
Save your HEC online application & Commonwealth online application after successful submission to relevant portals.
Hardcopies of HEC application form (along with relevant academic documents viz. transcripts, equivalence for a foreign degree, statement of purpose, research plan/proposal, copies of CNIC, Domicile) & submitted Commonwealth scholarship forms (proof of minimum 02 references & placement letter) may be kept saved. They will be taken from shortlisted candidates only
DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD COPIES OF THE APPLICATIONS.
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national. Dual nationals are not eligible.
- For a Master’s scholarship, the applicant must hold a first-class degree in relevant postgraduate qualification (16 years Bachelors/master’s degree) by the closing date of applications.
- For a Ph.D. scholarship, the applicant must hold a first-class degree in relevant postgraduate qualification (17/18 years Masters/MS/MPhil degree) by the closing date of applications.
- Maximum two-second divisions are allowed but the candidate must not have a second division in the terminal/last degree.
- NOT be registered for a Master or Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before September/October 2022
- NOT have commenced and been currently registered for a Master or Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., in your home country or elsewhere.
- Have the support of a potential supervisor from at least one UK university listed in your application form. (For Ph.D.)
- Two references were submitted online to the UK application system.
- Must obtain a minimum of 70% marks in the HEC Aptitude Test (HAT).
Approved HEC HAT Test Categories and Discipline/Subject Distribution
HEC- Education Testing Council (ETC) Pakistan will conduct the HAT test. For more information, visit the official website of ETC Click Here or lock your query at onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk.
The difficulty level of the test will be equivalent to the international GRE.