2021-2022 Northeastern University Chinese Government Scholarship | csc guide official
If You Want to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 then hurry up. Admissions are open in China In Northeastern University CSC Scholarship 2021 admissions for 2021 September intake are started. In the Northeastern University CSC Scholarship 2021, 2021 CSC Scholarship started. If You Want to apply for the Northeastern University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 then apply as soon as possible.
Northeastern University CSC Scholarship 2022-2023 admissions will start in November 2021. So Wait For Starting Northeastern University CSC Scholarship 2022-2023 For applying Next Year. Don’t worry Northeastern University CSC Scholarship for the years 2021-2022 has been started.
Authority : Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
University Name : Northeastern University (china)
Student Category : Masters and PHD Students
Scholarship Type :Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance : 3000 RMB for Masters and 3500 RMB For Phd
Apply Method : Just online apply
Application Deadline : 15 January to April 10th 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Students
1.All International Students can apply
2. Age limits for For Masters 35 and For PHD 40 Years
3. You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate (ielts is not mandatory)
4: Acceptance letter Mandatory for PHD students
click here to get the professor emails .
How to Apply For This Scholarship
- First You Fill CSC Online application Form
- After filling csc online application form Fill University Online Portal
- Result will be announced at the end of july
How you fill CSC online application Form update method 2021-2022
Video In Urdu Click Here to Watch
Video In English Click Here to Watch
video will upload soon on csc guide official YouTube channel coming soon
Required Documents List
- CSC Online Application Form (Agency no for B category 10145)
- Online University form NEU.
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Study Plan or Research Proposal (Not Less then 800 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters By Professors and Associate Professors (Not from Assistant professors and Lecturer)
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- English Proficiency Certificate (Ielts is not Mandatory)
- Acceptance letter (its Mandory for PHD) click here to download the NEU formate.
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- Non Criminal Record . if you unable to find the non criminal record then click here to download
click here for video for watching the procedure for northeastern university (csc guide official YouTube channel )