Shanghai Maritime University CSC Scholarship 2021-2022 || SMTU CSC Scholarship 2021 CSC Guide Official
Shanghai Maritime University SMTU started admission for all majors through a Chinese government scholarship.
Shanghai Maritime University SMTU 2021-2022 CSC scholarship has been announced. China Scholarship Council every year
announces a lot of opportunities to the students through Chinese universities’ independent enrollment. The Shanghai Maritime University SMTU Chinese government scholarship CSC is the best scholarship for all international students. 273 Chinese universities offer the CSC scholarship in Chinese and English language each of the year.
Every university every year has two ways to apply for the CSC Government scholarship council. The first way is online to apply on CSC and the second way is to apply on the university online portal.
On CSC online portal is necessary for all universities Shanghai Maritime University SMTU as well but on the university online portal, it’s not compulsory for all universities. It depends on the university.
In every university of china, a lot of scholarships are available like Jiangsu jasmine government scholarship, conscious institutes scholarship, ANSO Scholarship, Nanjing government scholarship, Beijing and shanghai government scholarship as well.
China scholarships are famous are over the world. SMTU CSC scholarship is also best for all students.
Details of CSC Scholarship for Shanghai Maritime University SMTU 2021
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
University Name: Shanghai Maritime University
Student Category: For Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance: For Bachelor 2500 RMB, 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
Apply Method: Just Online Apply, no need to send hard copies
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Shanghai Maritime University SMTU 2021
1.All International Students can apply
2. Age limits for Bachelors 25, for Masters 35, and For Ph.D. 40 Years
3. You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
How to Apply For Shanghai Maritime University SMTU 2021
- First You Fill Chinese Government Scholarship Online Application Form
- Upload all required Documents on the Chinese Government Scholarship Online application Form
- Send All documents to University E-mail Address in Soft form
- No Need to apply on the University portal
- No Application Fee
- No need to Send Hard Copies
- The result will be announced at the end of June
Required Documents List For Shanghai Maritime University SMTU 2021
- Chinese Government Scholarship Online application form (Agency number 10254)
- Copy Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Copy of Transcripts Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Study plan (200 Words for Undergraduates, 1000-1500 words for Master and Ph.D. students)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory) For the Chinese Taught Program you Provide HSK Certificate.
- Undergraduates students should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China
- No Criminal Certificate Record
Email Address for Send Documents in soft Form
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com